This homemade pizza recipe is flavorful, quick, and might I add super simple. I've made pizza from scratch before (crust included and I don't always have 2 hours to fix a pizza craving). You can get this done in less than 20 minutes and it's a personal favorite of mine that I'm sure you and your family will love as well.
What You’ll Need:
Pizza Crust - for speed, store bought crust works just fine :)
- Marinate chicken breasts with Chef Curl Ardee's Lemon & Herb Seasoning and cook throughout and set chicken aside to rests.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice/cut chicken into bite sized portions to evenly distribute across pizza.
- Slice fresh mozzarella into thin slices and rinse basil for pizza.
- Add vodka sauce to pizza crust and leave roughly half an inch of uncovered crust on the edges.
- Follow vodka sauce with cooked and sliced chicken and basil and any additional seasoning to taste.
- Cover with thin slices of mozzarella and bake pizza until cheese melts (approx 8-10 minutes) depending on size of pizza and thickness of cheese.
- Garnish with additional fresh basil and serve hot and enjoy!